If you want to make the best out of Milan in one day, you have come to the right place! Enjoy the company and the help of an expert local guide. This is simply the best way of enjoying the city. Our guides will tell you everything you need to know about the most famous monuments: not only facts and figures, but also entertaining stories and secrets. Feel the vibe of the city through charming streets and elegant buildings.
And, enjoy a sight of the world-renowned Leonardo da Vinci’s “Cenacolo Vinciano” (Last Supper).
– Duomo Cathedral (inside) and Square
– Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, the “living room” of Milan
– La Scala Theatre and Square (from the outside)
– Sforza Castle (outside and inner yards)
– Da Vinci’s Last Supper and Santa Maria delle Grazie church (church may be closed) (UNESCO site)
– Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore, the “Sistine Chapel of Milan” (inside)
– Church of Santa Maria presso San Satiro, and its incredible and unique optical illusion created by Bramante, architect of Saint Peter’s in Vatican (inside, depending on avalabilities)
– The “Finger” by Maurizio Cattelan (one of the most successful Italian contemporary artists)
A fully organized ENTIRE DAY IN MILAN, that includes The Last Supper visit, painted by Leonardo Da Vinci, Duomo Cathedral visit, and other less-known fabulous sites!
Our legally licensed English speaking Tour Guide will take you on a journey through History, from the imposing Sforza Castle, home of intrigues and one of the milanese’s most beloved placed, to the Gothic period (Duomo cathedral). From a surprising optical illusion created by a Renaissance genius, Donato Bramante (church of Santa Maria presso San Satiro) to the ‘Sistine chapel of Milan’ (San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore) and the provocative contemporary art, standing in front of “the Finger”, the sculpture by Maurizio Cattelan (one of the most successful Italian contemporary artists).
You will cross the majestic glass-roofed Vittorio Emanuele II Gallery, also known as the “living room” of Milan, to arrive in front of the renowned La Scala Opera Theatre and dream of operas and ballets.
More importantly, you will not miss the chance to admire the worldwide famous Leonardo da Vinci’s Last Supper, a mix of art, history and mystery that only the greatest Genius of the Renaissance could has given to us.
Free time for a coffee break and lunch (60/90 minutes).
Dress code: shoulders and knees must be covered in churches.
On a hot day wear a hat to protect yourself from the sun.
It is a ‘walking tour’: wear comfortable shoes, preferably with rubber sole.
Food & Drinks are not included.
NB: The itinerary could differ according to the daily opening hours of Churches and religious services, or due to public maintenance works, or also during extraordinary local events.
Piazzale Luigi Cadorna n.14 (on the right side of the main entrance of Cadorna Train Station, near bar MARINONI)
Be the first to leave a review.